Location: Work from Home
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about contributing to the development sector and is looking to work with a young, dynamic and dedicated team. This is a remote position with occasional travel if need be.
As the Business Development Associate your primary role will be to grow, manage and maintain relationships with our clients.
- Ability to accept and action feedback quickly.
- Ability to think independently, push back and strategize effectively.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Able to work independently and on their own time without supervision.
- A degree in Marketing, Business or a related field would be an advantage.
- Be a strong team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related fields.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events to stay updated regarding the sector.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations (NGOs, Social Enterprises, Government Bodies, CSR companies).
- Create databases from different social networking sites or forums.
- Close new business deals by co-ordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Collating and maintaining client information on ClickUp (CRM Database).
- Discover and explore business opportunities.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures with company strategies and operations.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Examine risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ requirements.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
The salary for the role will be communicated to all candidates who clear the first round to ensure that the process is fair. Please note that this is an entry level position and salaries will reflect that.
Applications close on 21st November 2021 at 6 PM IST.